Oferta pracy po angielsku:
“If you’re an ambitious programmer who has already got a fair deal of experience creating web applications, and you’d like to work on projects whose technological stack includes:
- Elixir, Erlang/OTP, Phoenix Framework, Absinthe on the backend side,
- JS and widely-adopted frameworks such as React and Vue on the frontend side, as well as modern styling solutions,
- Docker, AWS, Linux, and other popular infrastructure & deployment solutions,
Then, we’d like to invite you to the Fullstack Elixir Developer position at Curiosum!
We are a Poznan, Poland-based company working on software for a variety of businesses, including but not limited to: video games, e-learning, smart insurance, compliance management platforms, among others.
If you join us, you’ll have a chance to:
- Be at the core of a young, ambitious & integrated team using state-of-the-art technology, with knowledge sharing and mutual support as its core values
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere & learn new things every day while working on challenging commercial projects
- Work comfortably from our office in Poznań with flexible hours and paid vacations – or remotely, though our office is equipped with several incentives to come say hello! (electric standing desks, PS5, table football, BBQ-powered summer terrace, and many others).
- Introductory interview – we’ll get to know each other, describe in more detail what we do at Curiosum, and answer all your questions about the company and project (around 30 minutes)
- Technical interview – once we feel like we can work with each other we’ll proceed to technical skills interview where we’ll ask you some questions about Elixir (at least 1 hour)
- 7 000 – 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- Work in a way that suits you the most – remotely or in our office in Poznań
- MacBook Pro
- Health and life insurance
- Multisport coming soon
- Paid holidays (20 days a year)
- Team retreats
Notice: For legal reasons, the position is only open to people who live in Poland. We operate in English, so knowledge of Polish is not mandatory.
- Solid understanding of web applications, commonly used concepts and tools, and their architectural patterns – terms like DDD, microservices, REST, GraphQL must ring a bell for you
- Great knowledge of Elixir/OTP and Phoenix Framework (or working experience in another language & framework and willingness to learn Elixir fast)
- Good understanding of typical server infrastructure & deployment solutions – you’re not going to be a full-time DevOps Engineer, but knowing how to co-operate with those is key
- Feeling at home with relational databases – and knowing a thing or two about more advanced aspects of their usage (e.g. triggers, stored procedures, etc.)
- Ability to write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Analyzing and solving complex tasks on your own
- Fluent communication in English – at least a very strong B2 or C1, to communicate efficiently with our clients in both written and spoken form”.