Oferta pracy po angielsku:
“If you’re an ambitious programmer whose ambition is to become experienced full-stack developer, and you’d like to work on projects whose technological stack includes:
- Elixir, Erlang/OTP and Phoenix Framework,
- JS and widely-adopted frameworks such as React and Vue on the frontend side, as well as modern styling solutions,
- Docker, AWS, Linux, and other popular infrastructure & deployment solutions,
Then, we’d like to invite you to the Fullstack Junior Elixir Developer position at Curiosum!
We are a Poznan, Poland-based company working on software for a variety of businesses, including but not limited to: e-learning, smart insurance, compliance management platforms, among others.
If you join us, you’ll have a chance to:
- Be at the core of a young, ambitious & integrated team using state-of-the-art technology, with knowledge sharing and mutual support as its core values
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere & learn new things every day while working on challenging commercial projects
- Work comfortably from our office in Poznań with flexible hours and paid vacations – or remotely, though our office is equipped with several incentives to come say hello! (electric standing desks, PS5, table football, BBQ-powered summer terrace, and many others).
Notice: For legal reasons, the position is only open to people who live in Poland. We operate in English, so knowledge of Polish is not mandatory.
If you’ve got one of the following traits, feel invited to apply:
- Basic knowledge of Elixir programming language / Phoenix Framework
- Some knowledge and interest in any other functional programming language & interest in building a web application
Furthermore, you should already be able to:
- write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- use one of the control version tools, preferably Git
- communicate fluently in English – at least a very strong B2 or C1 is required to communicate efficiently with our clients in both written and spoken form
Nice to have:
- Experience in using any other web application programming framework (Rails, Laravel, Django, etc.)
- A decent portfolio of coding works on GitHub as a showcase of how you learn & what you’ve recently been up to 🙂
Important: One of the recruitment steps for this position involves creating a small app. For this to be completed, you need to have at least a basic knowledge of Elixir & Phoenix”.