Oferta pracy po angielsku:
“We’re Curiosum, Poznań, Poland-based company working on software for a variety of businesses, including but not limited to: video games, e-learning, smart insurance, compliance management platforms, among others.
If you join us, you’ll have a chance to:
- Be at the core of a young, ambitious & integrated team using state-of-the-art technology, with knowledge sharing and mutual support as its core values
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere & learn new things every day while working on challenging commercial projects
- Work comfortably from our office in Poznań with flexible hours and paid vacations – or remotely if you will, though our office is equipped with several incentives to come say hello! (electric standing desks, PS5, table football, BBQ-powered summer terrace, and many others)
About the project
You’ll be working on a dynamically growing Training Management System with hundreds of thousands of end users, providing training management & e-learning solutions to thousands of companies and institutions in the French market.
In the past two years, the application’s e-learning component has grown considerably, with Curiosum contributing to tools such as the application’s content management system and participant progress assessment.
Scope of workYour work will be focused on the development of an evolving custom Video Call solution, written in React on the frontend side, not exacty intended to compete with general-purpose video call tools but rather offering an alternative better suited for trainings & webinars, well-integrated with the platform’s content management and e-learning tools.
Since the module deals with both constructing the UI and interacting with a WebRTC-based video streaming API, willingness to experiment and debug code on your own and perhaps some experience in dealing with video call solutions is very welcome.
Your responsibilities and tasks will involve both developing new features of the application within the video call module and making improvements and bug fixes to existing code. Since performance is a key aspect of the app, you will also need to be ready to analyze the app’s behavior in terms of the impact its speed has on UX, and profile its runtime characteristics to identify possible improvements.
Aiming to keep the codebase clean and maintainable, it will also be your duty to reinforce it with appropriate test coverage and documentation.
- Introductory interview – we’ll get to know each other, describe in more detail what we do at Curiosum, and answer all your questions about the company and project (around 30 minutes)
- Technical interview – once we feel like we can work with each other we’ll proceed to technical skills interview where we’ll ask you some questions about React (at least 1 hour)
- 7 000 – 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- work in a way that suits you the most – remotely or in our office in Poznań
- MacBook Pro
- Health and life insurance
- Multisport coming soon
- Paid holidays (20 days a year)
- Team retreats
Notice: For legal reasons, the position is only open to people who live in Poland. We operate in English, so knowledge of Polish is not mandatory.
- Great knowledge of modern React and performance optimization techniques using well-adopted best practice patterns
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Ability to write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Knowledge and good feeling of best practices in designing UI & UX is a huge bonus
- Solid understanding of web applications and their architectural patterns
- Analyzing and solving complex tasks on your own, including a good eye for refactoring code
- Proactive attitude to problems, resolving them and communicating them to the team
- Readiness to mentor junior developers and lead in-house knowledge sharing
- Fluent communication in English”