Oferta pracy po angielsku:
„We’re Curiosum, Poznań, Poland-based company working on software for a variety of businesses, including but not limited to: video games, e-learning, smart insurance, compliance management platforms, among others.
If you join us, you’ll have a chance to:
- Be at the core of a young, ambitious & integrated team using state-of-the-art technology, with knowledge sharing and mutual support as its core values
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere & learn new things every day while working on challenging commercial projects
- Work comfortably from our office in Poznań with flexible hours and paid vacations – or remotely if you will, though our office is equipped with several incentives to come say hello! (electric standing desks, PS5, table football, BBQ-powered summer terrace, and many others)
About the project
Do you like playing games? How about doing it for real money and prizes?
The project you’ll be working on is already a working solution that allows you to play your favorite games and earn money at the same time. The team consists of a few backend developers, a mobile developer, and a DevOps specialist. The mobile app is already used by many players, and your goal will be to take it to the next level. Sounds interesting?
- Introductory interview – we’ll get to know each other, describe in more detail what we do at Curiosum, and answer all your questions about the company and project (around 30 minutes)
- Technical interview – once we feel like we can work with each other we’ll proceed to technical skills interview where we’ll ask you some questions about React & React Native (at least 1 hour)
- Client interview – the interview with our client’s Mobile Developer is the last step in the recruitment process
- 7 000 – 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- work in a way that suits you the most – remotely or in our office in Poznań
- MacBook Pro
- Health and life insurance
- Multisport coming soon
- Paid holidays (20 days a year)
- Team retreats
Notice: For legal reasons, the position is only open to people who live in Poland. We operate in English, so knowledge of Polish is not mandatory.
- At least one year of commercial experience in React Native
- Experience in connecting the mobile app with backend (REST, GraphQL, etc)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Ability to write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Knowledge and good feeling of best practices in designing UI & UX is a huge bonus
- Analyzing and solving complex tasks on your own
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent communication in English
- Full-time availability (40-hour workweek)”